Sunday, October 19, 2014

Boots

One of my favorite parts of the fall is stocking up on new boots. I love the fall weather. Nothing beats a 50 degree day you can spend outside in a jacket, blanket scarf and boots. After living in a warmer climate for four years, I really need to work on my winter footwear. A few weekends ago I was able to find some great ankle and knee-high boots in brown. My next purchases will be for the slushier days to come. While the weather has been beautiful lately, you can't trust the New England weather. We'll be shoveling before you know it.


These boots are super comfy and looks great with jeans. At only $50, they are a great fall staple. I wore them apple picking a few weeks ago and they have been my go-to weekend shoe.


My mom and I both purchased these at Kohl's, her in black and me in brown. They are very comfortable and even come in a wide calf. I found them to be more comfortable in that style because there was room to tuck jeans into them. You cannot beat the price and they look and feel great!


I have been wanting Hunter boots for a long time but they were difficult to justify living somewhere that only gets rain every couple of months. Unfortunately being so short the regular Hunters are a bit too tall. I like the idea of a wider calf so that I can tuck jeans into them and fit the crocheted Hunter socks in them as well. I really am drawn to this green color, though the shiny candy apple red ones are fun too! I think these will be a good choice for days following a storm when the snow turns to slush. Need these soon!


I really wanted to get Bean Boots this year but apparently you have to order them in the summer or they get back-ordered until January. Somehow I doubt that the snow will wait for my boots to be delivered so I think I am going to opt for these instead. They come in lots more colors and patterns, though I have always been a fan of navy. The hot pink is super fun but slightly less practical for matching. All I know is that these will be better for getting around in the snow than my Uggs!

No comments:

Post a Comment