Sunday, May 26, 2013

Polka Dot Keds

I love flip flops. Give me a pair of Havianas and I am a happy girl. But sometimes in the summer you just really need a closed toed shoe. When we got home from the Santa Monica Pier my feet were so dirty from running around in flip flops all day. I was disappointed that I hadn't made a wiser shoe choice. My usual go-to would be a pair of fun colored boat shoes, but I recently picked up these Keds in navy polka dot and I think they will be very cute with some shorts or a little sundress. They remind me of elementary school, in a good way. Taylor Swift is all over their ad campaigns lately which I guess is also why they are getting very popular again. I am not usually one to take fashion advice from TSwizzle, but in this case I am jumping on the bandwagon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment