Sunday, February 23, 2014

Day In the Life

As my time in California comes to a close I feel a little bit of pressure to enjoy every moment possible. I think at times the pressure gets to me because I feel like I should always be doing something. Sometimes I need to tell myself that it is okay to sit back and relax. Next year in February I can expect snow and slush and will have to trade my flip flops for duck boots. I took my Nook out to the pool and read a few chapters outside to get some Vitamin D. I may not have been galavanting all over SoCal, but I was enjoying the sun, the palm trees and the ability to wear shorts in the winter months. It may not have been a big adventure, but I was definitely making the most of my afternoon.


Wine Sippy Cup, Kitson, $14.99

No comments:

Post a Comment