Monday, February 24, 2014

Factory New Arrivals

There is something wonderful and also absolutely terrifying about getting the J.Crew Factory New Arrivals emails. There's that moment of possibility when you know you love it all and start planning outfits in your head, and then the panic sets in when you realize that you cannot practically own it all. There were just so very many things I adored this round, so I tried to think in outfits rather than pieces to plan my attack in getting what I want for my spring wardrobe.

Boyfriend jeans are everywhere. The wash and wear on these truly makes them look like you stole them out of your boyfriend's closet. Pairing it with a slightly sporty sweater with girly detailing and sandals that will literally go with everything is a great choice for grocery shopping and then meeting a friend for a coffee on the weekends. 

After purchasing both the navy and the camel wool blazers this winter, I have to say that Factory is my favorite. The fit, the detailing and the price make them much more practical and much more wearable than their counterparts at the regular store. The piping on this one gives it a little pizzaz and paired with some cute shorts and the versatile sandals makes for a perfect ensemble for a girls-only brunch at your favorite spot or someplace new. The adorable shoe print on this case is making me wish for an iPhone 5. Please Factory, for those of us not ready for an upgrade, please being it out for the 4 soon!

Clockwise from left: Factory Boy Jean, $59.00; Short Sleeve Stripe Necklace Sweater, $62.50; Printed Case for Iphone 5, $14.50; Keating Boy Blazer in Tipped Linen, $110.50; 3” Pleated Short, $34.50; Demi-Wedge Sandal, $68.50

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty outfit combo. I like the set :)
    Do you want to follow each other on Bloglovin?

    Lu ❤
    http://www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment Lu! Love your blog! I have followed you on Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete