Sunday, March 2, 2014

Second Home


As my time as a California resident comes to an end I have been trying to appreciate this place to the fullest. I think people get the wrong idea about my leaving after graduation. I love it here. I love the weather, the shopping, the restaurants, the palm trees, the fitness classes, the view, the mountains, the beaches. But not the traffic. Seriously though, it would be insanely hard for me to stay with all of my family, pre-dental school friends and my boyfriend on the East Coast. Home is where the heart is, and my heart has always been in Connecticut. 

If you haven't been here to visit, I can only be your tour guide for the next 2 and a half months, but you don't need me to see how fun and beautiful this state is. From north to south there are amazing things to see and do. When I saw the quote above on Pinterest, it inspired me to shout it out that everyone needs to come here at some point. I would suggest a less drastic route than me and just come out for a visit, but living here for four years hasn't been too shabby either. Plan out your must-see sights, book a ticket and get here soon! California is always a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment