Thursday, March 6, 2014

Live the Life You Love


For the last two weeks I have been wearing scrubs every day. For someone like me who absolutely loves getting dressed in the morning, this has been both a curse and a blessing. It literally takes me three minutes every morning to throw on my scrubs, lace up my sneakers and run out the door. On the other hand, I haven't touched my extensive shoe closet in two weeks. I'd give up heels and my favorite new Madewell dress if it meant that I could spend all my days doing what I love. I have been able to see so many patients and hopefully have changed their health and their lives for the better working at We Care Dental Clinic in Rancho Mirage. I feel so fortunate to have found my passion and to be able to make it my career. 



No comments:

Post a Comment