Monday, February 25, 2013

Sperry Soulmates


I was spoiled for a week having Elliott around. When he visits I feel like a tourist, driving around Southern California, seeing the sites and eating amazing meals. Even though we had been before, the weather was so beautiful we took a trip back to Santa Monica and walked around the pier and the 3rd Street Promenade. I snapped this picture while we were watching a dolphin frolicking in the waves. It's makes me laugh that we are such similar taste. Whenever we go into J.Crew we know always can tell what the other is going to like. I have my eye on a pair of striped Sperrys for J.Crew with a pink sole. He almost bought them for me for Valentine's Day. He's only been gone for 2 days, but I miss him like crazy already. Only 26 days till we reunite in CT though and I can't wait for the fun Spring Break will bring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment