Sunday, March 3, 2013

Brunch in Beverly Hills

The girls and I had brunch in Beverly Hills on Saturday morning at Tart at the Farmer's Daughter Hotel. I am totally obsessed with this place. We were drawn in by the promise of $15 bottomless mimosas but Kendall almost had a heart attack when she saw this punch bowl full of mimosa/screwdrivers aka OJ, champagne and peach vodka. And I am always a happy girl when I get to drink from a mason jar. That bowl, which is pictured mostly empty was only $25. Ridiculous! It's easy to get a little jaded sitting outside in 85 degree weather next to the actor that plays Jack Porter from Revenge sipping a champs cocktail in your aviators. I was brought back to earth by the frisbee-sized "Hangover Burger" I ordered with grass-fed beef, avocado, a huge fried egg and bacon. Okay, not really.
Brunch in Beverly Hills



No comments:

Post a Comment