Monday, October 7, 2013

Be A Peach


Lately the instagram of Miss Courtney Kerr has been filled with inspiration. I have been feeling like there are some days where I put a lot in: I spend a little extra time getting ready in the morning so I look really put together; I get to school early and am super prepared for the day ahead; I help people in little ways that I don't want recognition for. But there are still some people that never seem to be quite satisfied. I am the type of person that takes everything to heart. I am realizing more and more that you need to let things slide off your back most of the time. Maybe the other person is just genuinely unhappy and no matter what you do you cannot please them. Maybe they have nothing better to do than worry about you.  Life is too short to spend your time worrying about these kind of people. The best advice I have heard all week: "Be a peach."

No comments:

Post a Comment