Saturday, April 27, 2013

A Factory Weekend

Just got my favorite kind of email from J.Crew Factory! Everything in store is 50% off this weekend, including the new arrivals from this week. There is some really great stuff coming out so be sure to hit up your closest store for some of those great pieces that will get you through the coming summer months. If you aren't already signed up, you need to get on their email list. They release the new arrivals early and I get some seriously awesome coupons. The store at Ontario Mills is awesome! The people that work there have a great style and are so happy to help. I can't wait to go and try stuff on there tonight! Enjoy this beautiful Saturday!


Factory 3" Seersucker Short, $34.50
Seersucker shorts scream preppy! Summer on the Cape anyone?


Factory Novelty Linen-Cotton Mini, $59.50
I adore the idea of mixing dots and stripes. This would be adorable with a pink striped top.

Factory Anchor Beach Towel, $27.50
Love this anchor beach towel. Mostly just because I love anchors.

Factory Boys Wavechaser Storybook Tee, $15.50
I really wish my godson was old enough to wear J.Crew already. They need infant clothes at Factory!


No comments:

Post a Comment