Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Spring Has Sprung

Even during my my last few days of break in Connecticut, I could tell that spring was upon us. The weather had taken a turn for the better, the crocuses were starting to pop up and there were robins in the neighborhood. I really love this time of the year because everything feels very fresh and new. It is a time for new beginnings, especially in your wardrobe. The colors get brighter and everything starts to feel a lot more fun. I was extremely pleased with the Spring collections at J.Crew factory and Banana Republic where I picked up Elliott's birthday gift- clay colored chinos and a linen button down. They went over very well. What are you most excited for this spring?

They had this skirt on a mannequin with a white v-neck tee and a chambray shirt tied around the waist. I had to have it. What a perfect piece to go from school to casual!
I picked up these for Ell for his birthday. I love how when you roll the cuff there is another fabric inside. The Emerson fit is narrow but still relaxed. 

If there was any chance of rain in California I would have to have these Chooka flats!

No comments:

Post a Comment