Sunday, September 14, 2014

Andy

I didn't grow up a dog person. The only pet I ever had was a goldfish that swam around for 11 years named Jasmine that lived in a Little Mermaid tank. Looking back I should have named it Ariel, or maybe Flounder. Anyway, with Elliott came Andy, a perfectly behaved black lab that stole my heart pretty much as easily as Ell did. Andy fetches the paper, helps to bring in the groceries and has an uncanny ability to bring me over only the toys I have purchased for him when I come over to play. On Labor Day Weekend I was able to catch this video of Andy jumping off the dock at the lake and I couldn't help but share. For someone that didn't grow up with any pets in the house I have certainly become a dog lover. Well, at least an Andy lover.



No comments:

Post a Comment