Friday, September 26, 2014

September Birchbox Review


I have been receiving Birchboxes in the mail for more than a year and I am never disappointed. I have been exposed to so many new products and joining the Birchblogger group I have also received many books and other items to try out. This month's box was an especially good mix of steal and splurge items- Chapstick to dr. brant. If you are not receiving your monthly Birchbox you can use this link to sign up today: https://www.birchbox.com/invite/f3x41dentistafashionista


Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum [Full size $79]
This oil-free treatment is used to fade dark spots and even out skin tones. I have been using it before I moisturize when I apply my makeup in the morning. It's a great product, but the price tag is a bit steep. 

dr. brant pores no more vacuum cleaner [Full size $45]
This gel is applied thinly to problem areas to remove blackheads. For me, my chin and forehead have always been spots that I would like to see clearer. I have never found products like masks or pore strips to be very effective. If this product does what it promises then it might be worth the splurge. 

Macadamia Professional Healing Oil Spray [Full size $14.50]
This is by far the best hair oil I have tried. The price is right and it makes my hair feel silky and look shiny. I never feel like my hair looks weighed down from product and it can be used on wet or damp hair. It helps me be frizz free when I style with a top knot and gives sheen to beach waves created with a curling iron. What more could you ask for?

Noir Cosmetics Long Wear Eyeliner [Full size $15]
Creamy, thick and easily applied, this liner is great for someone who wants to creates all different looks. Lately I have been obsessing on the Benefit They're Real! gel liner, but this pencil gives me a little more freedom and ability to smudge.

Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream [Full size $16]
Super hydrating and good for all parts of the body- from dry lips to cracked heels, this was a tiny sample that packed a big punch. My hands are dry from constant use of hand sanitizer and this cream brought them instantly back to life. I think I will put this on my list for full-size purchase when the winter months dry out my skin even more.

Chapstick Hydration Lock Moisture and Renew
What girl doesn't like choices? Now even your chapstick lets you choose sides. One side of this balm has CoQ10 and vitamin E to make lips smooth, soft and moisturized. The flip has mango and shea to help renew. Long-lasting, affordable and cool, this is going in my bag for daily use. 

No comments:

Post a Comment