Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Cocktail Plates

I pretty much cannot go into Crate and Barrel without picking something up. After swooning over beautiful distressed wood kitchen tables and the deepest, comfiest couches you can imagine, Ell and I headed downstairs at the West Hartford store to look at some more practical, or at least affordable, pieces for our place.

There's something about the hundreds of perfectly shelved glasses and plates, colored roasting pans and aisles of kitchen gadgets that lures me in every time. On Sunday's visit there was no way I was leaving without the most adorable appetizer plates I have ever seen.


A few months ago we purchased a kitchen cart from Ikea that we have turned into a bar cart. I have slowly been curating pieces, and alcohol, to turn it into one of my favorite pieces in the apartment. I felt like these, with the recipe for some classic cocktails on the back, would be a perfect addition. I love serving cheese and crackers and other small bites on some plates with personality. I love that our dinnerware is white so almost anything else we pick up is a perfect match. Looking forward to having a girls night in soon so I can serve up some snacks on these cute little plates.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment