Saturday, November 24, 2012

Red Lips

I have been noticing tons of girls rocking the red lip lately and have been super envious of their bold style. I have this horrible association of bright lipstick with my mom coating on the layers year after year at my dance recitals and feeling like such a clown. Feeling gutsy today in Sephora with my roommate, I thought "What the heck?" and asked one of the girls working in the store to help me pick out a shade. She chose a lip stain for me and warned me that I would have to be precise because, big shocker, it stains! I did the little Q-tip test on the makeup counter mirror and was shocked to find that I loved the way it looked. It was bright. It was bold. It was unexpected. The new lip color really gave me the pop I was looking for. What do you think of the red lip?


I really can't wait to wear my new red lip stain with my awesome new shoes care of my best friends for my birthday from Macy's. They are having great Black Friday Weekend Sales! Thanks, girls! I'm obsessed!




No comments:

Post a Comment