Sunday, September 29, 2013

Best in Brunch


Brunch is by far my favorite meal. You get the best parts of breakfast and lunch in a menu and there are always mimosas. When I made plans to meet some other Connecticut transplant friends I knew I had to take them to Tart at the Farmer's Daughter Hotel. I had been their once before celebrating a birthday and we loved the place. We had the Whole Family Punch Bowl again with orange juice, champagne and vodka. It was a little large for 3 people to share but at $25 it was the obvious choice, for the price and because we could serve ourselves in Mason Jar glasses.


The outdoor area is secluded from the street and has a very cool vibe. There was a man playing banjo all morning; it almost felt like we weren't in LA anymore. I definitely recommend it for groups. They have bottomless mimosas also and never rush you out. I really loved the mason jar mugs and want to get some for my new place next year. I think they would be so fun when we host friends. What are some other great brunch spots in LA?



No comments:

Post a Comment