Friday, November 15, 2013

Beauty

As the holiday season approaches and party and get together invitations come rolling in, it is important to make sure you have the right products to get you through the season. I have learned that whether you want to save or splurge there are great items at every price point to do the job that you need.

Color Club On the Rocks Nail Polish, $6, Birchbox.com

I love this nail color from Color Club so much that I put it on immediately after finding it in my Birchbox. The color is subtle but fun, great for parties but also can work for daily wear in between! The Color Club nail polish goes on smoothly and dries quickly. It is sold out on Birchbox.com right now, but hopefully they get some more in soon!


Suave Rosemary and Mint Shampoo, $3, Target

I love this shampoo (and the conditioner too!). The smell is great and really fills the shower when you are lathering up. It makes me feel calm and relaxed. It is so cheap but works as great as any other expensive products I have tried. I often get shampoos and conditioners to try in my Birchbox, but even though I like some of them, this drugstore find is truly my favorite!

e.l.f. Mineral Infused Face Primer, $6, eyeslipsface.com

This face primer is a super find. The price point is excellent and it allows smooth application of my makeup and keeps it in place all day. I think the Smashbox primers are amazing, but at $42 a pop, those can get pricy to maintain very quickly. This low-priced option does exactly what it aims to and doesn't empty my wallet. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment