Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Glam Sweatshirts

For my birthday I asked Elliott not to send my gifts out because I will be home early in December. I know he puts a lot of time and effort into shopping and I want to give him the satisfaction of watching me open them. The perfect boyfriend that he is, he sent me a sneak preview gift- a gorgeous beaded sweatshirt from J.Crew. This is a trend that I really love. It takes me back to my days when I had a Beadazzler and used to put studs all over everything. This is just way more chic!


I know it will look great with jeans and boots for a casual weekend look, but I always like to check the J.Crew website to see how they have styled it. I was totally inspired to wear it professionally to school with a skirt and tights. I love when you can wear one thing in so many ways!



No comments:

Post a Comment