Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Leather Leggings

Sometimes when I see a trend I am not too sure about I won't just jump right in and embrace it. I need to Pinterest and people watch so I can see how people are wearing it. I have felt kind of iffy about leather leggings for awhile. I wasn't really sure if they would look very good on me or if they were a piece I wanted to invest in for my wardrobe. What changed my mind was when I saw this amazing post from Gal Meets Glam where she wore the leggings here. This is such a cool casual look, yet it is also so chic. It also doesn't hurt that I have been wanting this hat from J.Crew so badly. I am still trying to find a less expensive option for that piece too!

Simply Vera by Vera Wang Faux Leather Leggings, $27, Kohls.com

When I saw these leggings online at Kohl's I could not resist going to see them in person. It was love at first sight. The faux leather looks and feels great and they were super comfortable. I can't wait to pair them with tunics, button downs and blazers and big comfy sweaters. The price was great too because I hate to invest in a piece that I think may just be a passing trend. I know these were a great buy and are going to be in serious rotation for going out for dinner or drinks on the weekend.

Here are some other cute ways to wear leather leggings!



No comments:

Post a Comment