Sunday, November 10, 2013

The Perfect Blazer

I fell in love with a beautiful hunter green blazer the other day at J.Crew but with a $278 price tag I knew it would not be mine unless it went on serious after-Christmas sale. Today I went to Factory armed with my 20% off birthday month coupon and found a perfect compromise. With a price point $100 less, 30% off sale, my coupon and a $50 gift card from a gift I had to return over the summer, I finally chose a perfect camel colored school boy blazer that I know will be a staple in my wardrobe all fall and winter. I love that certain items will just stay classic forever. This is definitely one of them. The wheels are already spinning in my head thinking of how I can style it for Christmas. I also cannot wait to pair it with a crisp white button down, jeans and flats for running around with friends when it finally gets cool in California.

Thanks Factory for making my blazer dreams come true!


No comments:

Post a Comment