Thursday, January 23, 2014

Perfect Cap


All winter long I have been eying the hats at J.Crew. Even though I know I am in for a cold, cold winter next year,  I still have a hard time buying winter accessories while I still reside in SoCal. I was disappointed that I never picked up one of the wool caps when I didn't spot any in store after Christmas. Over the holiday weekend my girlfriends and I were shopping at the Grove after brunch and right there in the sale section was this hat! With a $12.99 price tag! And 50% off! I was so pumped and I couldn't resist getting it for next year. I imagine styling it with a lightweight quilted vest in fall and then transitioning it to winter with a brown or black wool pea coat, jeans and knee high flat boots. They had mountains of these hats at the Grove J.Crew (Duh! Who in Southern Cali is buying wool hats during an 80 degree January?) and it is also online in the fuchsia for $19.99 and 40% off with the code BYEWINTER. The code is good on all final sale items. Caps off to a good sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment