Thursday, January 9, 2014

Tartine Love

Tartine Satchel, J.Crew, $238 (Currently 40% off)

My most beloved Christmas gift was my Tartine mini-satchel in pebbled leather from J.Crew. I may have dropped some not so subtle hints that I adored it back during an October outing to our favorite store with my beau. Thank goodness for good listening and good sales because it's finally mine! I opted for the grayish leather because it's an interesting neutral. The photo below appears more peachy, but in person it looks more taupe. They are sold out online, but still have the black. J.Crew is wonderful about tracking stuff down across the country though. If you call Customer Service they will search far and wide to get what you want in your hands. I love the structure of it- sort of bowling bag meets old-school doctor bag. It also comes with a long shoulder strap for hands-free wear. I think I am going to make a lot of use out of this bag and it really fits in with the professional wardrobe I am working on creating.


No comments:

Post a Comment