Sunday, January 13, 2013

Anchors Aweigh!

Everyone knows I love anchors. I couldn't tell you why. I definitely don't sail and the only boat I go on is my boyfriend's at the lake. I don't even know if it has an anchor. But I have a bizarre obsession. When J.Crew comes out with the 3" chino shorts every year I always have to buy the stitched anchor pair. This year's design even includes a life raft in the pattern. I pretty much squealed in delight mid-store. There is just something a little preppy and a lot summery that makes me think of the shore and Sperry boat shoes. I love it! My latest anchor find was a $25 Old Navy score- a faded denim button down with a small anchor stamped pattern. Am I crazy to want anchors all over my clothes? What design do you have a weakness for?

Right: Denim Anchor Button Down, Old Navy, $25; Below: 3" Chino Short, J.Crew, $59.50

             


















                 

No comments:

Post a Comment