Wednesday, January 23, 2013

If the Shoe Fits

I am on my feet a lot. Between clinic sessions at school, running community service events and trying to make the most of my time in SoCal, I spend a lot of time in my shoes. Of course I have my special pairs- shoes purchased for occasions, as rewards for acing exams or because in LA people are always checking out your footwear. But on a daily basis I need some good solid shoes that are going to take my poor feet through the day without causing any major pain or blisters. I also need them to be practically priced. I know this is asking a lot, but I'm a student dentist. Every day there is a distinct possibility that my shoes are going to take a serious beating and the thought of having to toss a nice pair of Sam Edelman flats that took me weeks of no splurging to save for because of an extraction gone awry is enough to make a girl cry. I also have to survive on a student budget. I have been lucky enough to find some great shoes in the past few weeks that won't even come close to breaking the bank. Actually, skip a week of Starbucks lattes and you could afford all three!

Merona Maye Core Heal, Target, $8.98

Mossimo Valma Jeweled Flats, Target, $9.98

Pumps, H&M, $24.95 
(My pair is pink and was on sale for $15!)


1 comment:

  1. CUTE! Well..you always seem to have luck with good finds! I'm the kind of girl who goes into a store where there are signs that say 75% off everything and I find the ONE thing that's not on sale.

    ReplyDelete